There’s a lot going on at ROCS this week! Read on to learn more!
- Makeup Pictures: If your kiddo(s) missed their picture day or needs a retake, they will have their photos taken tomorrow, December 8th.
- Lost and Found: The contents of the Lost and Found will be donated during the Winter Break. To help reunite as many items as possible with their owners, Parent Circle will move the contents of the Lost and Found to the picnic tables in the parking lot two days next week (likely Monday and Tuesday) for you to look through. This is weather dependent, but if the forecast for clear weather holds, please take a moment early next week to look through these items and claim anything that’s yours!
- Giving Wreath: Our fabulous counselor Ms. Dallas has created a ROCS Giving Wreath just inside the front door at school. Choose a star from the wreath to purchase a gift for a child or family in need this holiday season. Each star represents a member of our own school community, so your generosity will be felt super locally!
- Winter Spiral: The staff Festivals Committee has been busy preparing for our next festival, the Winter Spiral Walk. On December 14-15, students will celebrate their inner light as we approach the longest night/shortest day of the year. Donations and volunteers are needed to make this event successful. Please sign up here if you can help! Students will walk the spiral during their Movement special or elective, but families are welcome to participate on December 15th from 4:00-5:15pm in the garden area at school.
- PC Meeting: Our final PC meeting of 2022 will be next Tuesday, December 13th at 6:30pm in the Multipurpose Room. We will also stream the meeting via Google Meet.
- Pajama Day: Friday, December 16 is an Early Release Day and Pajama Day! Students are welcome to wear jammies to school if they like and Parent Circle is always grateful for optional $1 donations.
Whew! That was a lot! This is a busy and exciting time at ROCS and we’re so grateful to have you along for the ride. Have a great week!