We’re sooooo close to Spring Break, y’all! We have a few reminders for families before you take off on whatever adventures you have planned.
- Lost and Found: The contents of the lost and found will be sorted Wednesday morning (3/29) immediately after carpool. The items will be out on the picnic tables in the parking lot from around 9:30am until the end of afternoon carpool on Wednesday and Thursday (as long as weather cooperates). We’ll post photos of items on Facebook and on this blog, but pretty please make arrangements to come collect your items if you spot something that belongs to you. Anything left unclaimed will be donated.
- Administration and Support Staff Appreciation Week: This week before Spring Break will be our celebration of our wonderful Administrators and Support Staff. We have a theme for each day, but you are welcome to show your love and appreciation for these staff members in whatever way you choose. We will have Teacher Appreciation Week after we return from Spring Break (April 17-21) so stayed tuned for details!
- Monday, March 27th: Our Admin and Support Staff don’t sweat the small stuff. Wear your comfiest sweats!
- Tuesday, March 28th: Write a note or email or send in some artwork to tell an Admin or Support Staff member how much they mean to you!
- Wednesday, March 29th: Our Admin and Support staff wear so many hats. Wear your favorite hat!
- Thursday, March 30th: Send in a gift card for an Admin or Support Staff member.
- Friday, March 31st: We are our Admin and Support Staff’s number one fans. Wear you favorite sports gear (or pajamas since it’s an early release day)!
We also have a ROCS Parent Craft Group get together this Thursday at NoRa Cafe after morning carpool (possibly delayed until 9:30ish due to wrangling of the lost and found). Join us if you enjoy crafting or just want to hang out! Have a happy and safe Spring Break and thank you for all you to make ROCS so special.